Our corporate advisory practice is at the heart of the firm’s corporate and commercial law expertise.
Our boardroom practice addresses all elements of company law, but is not limited to:
- Company formation and administration;
- Organisation of company meetings;
- Corporate governance issues;
- Shareholders agreement,
- Transfer of shares;
- Merger and acquisition issues,
- Equity shareholding;
- Reorganization and restructuring of companies;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Venture capital;
- Antitrust laws, both at local and regional levels;
- Company secretarial services in strict compliances with the provisions of the OHADA Uniform Acts in conjunction with other extant laws.
Our commercial practice entails advising, negotiating, reviewing and drafting various contractual and transactional commercial practice instruments.
We routinely advise and represent clients on various matters pertaining to debt recovery, seizures of movables and immovable properties, securities etc.