Corporate commercial law
Our corporate advisory practice is at the heart of the firm’s corporate and commercial law expertise.
Our boardroom practice addresses all elements of company law, but is not limited to:
- company formation and administration;
- organization of company meetings;
- corporate governance issues;
- shareholders agreement;
- Share transfer agreement and related agreements;
- Drafting of contracts;
- Mergers and acquisition schemes both locally and multi-jurisdictional;
- Joint venture agreement;
- Reorganization and restructuring of companies;
- All other corporate aspects under the OHADA laws.
Our commercial practice entails advising, reviewing and drafting various contractual and transactional commercial practice instruments, exclusive distribution agreements, service agreements etc.
We routinely advise and represent clients on various matters pertaining to debt recovery, seizures of movables and immovable properties, securities etc.
Are you ready to work with us?
Get a quote with us today.
DISCLAIMER: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING
This website is designed for general information only.
The information presented on this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor a lawyer/client relationship.
No lawyer/client relationship exists until a formal agreement is been arrived at. Do not communicate confidential information until such agreement is reached.