Employment Law & Benefit
Our experience in this area is very significant with our legal experts have an extensive view of employment law issues, benefits and disputes in Cameroon. Our proactive approach covers and includes:
- advising and drafting different types of employment contracts, employee handbook, company internal policies, employee share schemes;
- advising on redundancy exercise, employee benefits and compensation, pension participation, sector-specific collective agreements, work permits for expatriates, expatriate mobility advisory;
- Advising global professional employment organization (PEO) and Employer on Record (EOR) on how best to deploy their services in Cameroon;
- Representing clients in the advent of any labour dispute before labour inspectorate and judicial courts as well as overseeing class-actions proceedings;
- Advising on suitable approach to terminate employment contracts and out-of-court settlement.
Our dedicated tax practice routinely advises on various taxes deductible on salaries and pension schemes.