Corporate an Commercial Law in cameroon
Our corporate advisory practice is at the heart of the firm’s corporate and commercial law expertise in Cameroon.
Our boardroom practice addresses all elements of business law in Cameroon, but is not limited to:
· company formation and administration;
· organization of company meetings;
· corporate governance issues;
· shareholders agreement;
· Share transfer agreement and related agreements;
· Drafting of contracts;
· Mergers and acquisition schemes both locally and multi-jurisdictional;
· Joint venture agreement;
· Reorganization and restructuring of companies;
· All other corporate aspects under the OHADA laws.
Our commercial practice entails advising, reviewing and drafting various contractual and transactional commercial practice instruments, exclusive distribution agreements, service agreements etc.
We routinely advise and represent clients on various matters pertaining to debt recovery, seizures of movables and immovable properties, securities etc.
Thanks to our business law expertise we have been certified contributors to the World Bank Group “Doing Business” Project for Cameroon.